Care Advice For Elders
The What, Where, How and Why
of Later Life Care Planning.
Specialist Support Services
Over the years we have come to know some great people who are specialists in their chosen field. These areas of speciality include:-
• Solicitors who can draft the appropriate Wills for your own specific concerns and objectives, especially in connection with minimising future Inheritance Tax Liabilities through the use of Trusts. They can even, subject to certain criteria and due agreement, alter the arrangements in a deceased's Will.
• Solicitors who can act on your behalf in connection with reclaiming wrongfully charged Care Home bills.
• Solicitors who can set up Lasting Powers of Attorney. This is to enable members of the family/or friends, to have the authority to deal with matters relating to financial and health issues, should a parent or spouse lose the capacity to make their own decisions.
• Specialist Later Life Financial Advisers who are appropriately qualified and experienced in dealing with the specific financial issues of older people and duly authorised to deal with Equity Release.
• Property Sale Management Services
A full Property Management Service is available nationally.
These services include;
Property Valuation: This will be arranged using three local Estate Agents to attend the property and report back to us with their figures and feedback. From there in-depth research will be carried out and a comprehensive report with recommendations and comparable evidence to support our figures will be produced.
Property Maintenance will be carried out to maintain the property and will cover:-
Regular Insurance / Security checks
Insurance cover available
Contents valuation / sale / clearance / storage
Car valuation / sale will be carried out if requested.
Property Sale: The worry of selling the property by local estate agents will be removed.
Access to the property for viewing will always be accompanied. The marketing and sale are looked after by a professional, highly experienced team who will keep all parties fully up to date.
• Care Agencies we can recommend companies that supply Carers, so you can avoid the risk in hiring "less than ideal" staff to take care of your loved ones.
• Care Supplies and Aids from walking frames to motabilty scooters, from handrails to bath lifts, from stair lifts to homelifts, to all things to assist people in their own home including Electronic 2-way 24/7 audio/video monitoring and off-site support (and much more), for those living on their own.
• Lifestyle Advocate (click here for more information)
• Medical Expert Witnesses, including Geriatric Consultants and Nursing.
• Private Medical Assessments, these provide the necessary supporting evidence in challenging existing care arrangements.